Sunday, January 31, 2010

A baby boy???


Every Sunday morning I get an email on my phone telling me the new developments of the baby and what fruit or vegetable it is the size of. Well, this week it was either a navel orange or an avacodo. (I go to the Dr tomorrow so I will hopefully get a better handle on how far along I am.) Anyway, in the email it said that the baby has now developed its ear bones and can hear voices. Noah proceeded to talk to my stomach about what we have been up to this week and things like that. I asked him what he thought the baby was, a boy or a girl. He said, "I have no idea. How am I supposed to know?" I told him, "Why don't you ask the baby what it is? I mean, it does have ear bones now and can hear your voice." He went with it to humor me.


I have been given permission from Noah to share the next part of the story with you. For those of you who know Noah, you know he is not shy about anything and loves to make a fool of himself. So, here it goes. I told the baby, " Okay, if you are a boy make a loud growling noise for your daddy to hear. But if you are a girl, be quiet and don't make a sound." With his ear pressed tightly on my stomach, I no more finished my statement to the baby then Noah let out a very loud and "growling" fart! His exact words.... "It's a Boy!!"


I love my husband!

2 comments: