Sunday, January 17, 2010

Public Apology


I feel the need to publicly apologize to my dear husband for my "attitude" the past few days. I haven't been consistently on a rampage, but every couple of hours I tend to lash out at him for no reason at all. I am not ready to admit that my hormones may be getting the best of me because that would mean that I am letting pregnancy have some affect on me. Let's just say that I am just a bit more "sensitive" these days and may need to learn to walk away. Poor Noah, he is really trying not to laugh at me when I do "go off" on him but that is not really his personality. A perfect example is tonight. He asked me if I would clean off the cast iron skillet so we could make our shrimp and I got offended. For no good reason, I copped an attitude and he could not help but laugh. I realized how ridiculous I was being and finally decided to laugh with him. I sure hope this whole "attitude" thing comes to a screeching halt for his sake, otherwise this could be a long 6 months for us :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Erin and Noah. This is only the beginning. You are dealing with the hormones now but wait til the sleepless nights hit you full swing. I have confidence in the love you two have for one another that your journey together will be a happy one filled with laughter and love. Just keep laughing thru it all. That's the best thing for a couple to express and for a baby to hear. You two already make a great couple.....you are going to be an even better mommy and daddy! And uh....I consider to be an expert at this stuff....I do have 4 you know....only cuz I don't want 5!! So, with that said, if you need advice or just reassurance if something is normal or not, feel free to ask. And please keep the blogs coming. They make for good reading!! HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, congratulations on being pregnant! I had no clue! You are going to have so much fun and enjoy the pregnancy part, it goes by sooo quick!

    ReplyDelete