Friday, January 29, 2010

Well this is just perfect...


Okay, the big news has somewhat been overshadowed by the big weather that we have been having. Noah and I are officially home owners! We finished the paperwork on Thursday and were supposed to move in Thursday evening. Well, mother nature had other ideas. We managed to get a few things over to the house today, but there is still a lot to do. We are supposed to be out of our apartment on Sunday, so this weekend is going to be busy busy. We are very excited to move into our "own" home together and hope that we have many, many visitors! I posted a picture looking out of our front door so you can see just how great our moving weather is :) I know I am complaining and I have to stop myself and realize that we are very blessed and happy to be starting a new road in our lives. More pics to come, once we get some things in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment