Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby talk...

Since Noah has been gone this week, it has been just me and the baby and Duke the dog. I have been telling Noah over the past few weeks how weird it has been because I have not felt pregnant yet. I have been fortunate enough to not experience any morning sickness, I haven't had any cravings, and I am not really showing a baby bump yet. With the exception of the incident that happened a few blogs ago (you guys know what I am talking about) and becoming a bit more top heavy, I have felt no different.
Anyway, with Noah gone I have found myself talking to the baby all the time. We don't talk about anything important really, actually the baby doesn't say much right now :) so I do most of the talking. We mostly just talk about what we want to eat for dinner or what time we should take our shower or what we learned in class that day. Tonight, I think we are going to listen to some music while we study for neuroanatomy and pathology. This baby is going to be one smart cookie by the time it is born!

P.S. I have gained my first pound since being preggo! It's all downhill from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment