Friday, January 8, 2010

Crib shopping

Noah and I went to look at cribs today and see if we could decide on a color and style that we both liked. I must say, it was a lot easier than I expected. I thought he would want to spend about 3 minutes in the store and then be ready to go, but he did very well and was patient as I sorted through everything in the store. I found the bedding that I am dying to order if we end up having a girl! It is perfect because it is not pink! I am not really a pink person, so I knew for a fact the nursery would not be pink. The bedding has red, yellow, chocolate brown, and a bit of blue in it. It sounds very busy, but you just have to see it! Oh wait, you can see it! I think the bedding is named Delilah. It could be named "Poop" for all I care! That is how much I like it!


If I have a boy, then Noah wants to do the room in cowboy decor. We will know in March which bedding we need to buy! We can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that BURNT ORANGE on Noah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that girl bedding, but I'm not a pink person either. I also like the cowboy decor idea for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome :) (MeLay)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this bedding!! Good choice Erin! I'm not really a pink person either, I love it when I see people doing something different like this! I enjoy reading your blog, good job with your posts.. they are pretty funny! -Robin Payne

    ReplyDelete