Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fun weekend with the girls






One of my best friends came into town this weekend to visit me over Christmas break. I played basketball with Casey for a few years in college and we quickly became great friends. We have so many things in common and I am always so excited when I get to see her. She got into town Friday night and we went to eat with our other great friend Laura. On Saturday Casey, Laura and I went to Campus Corner and did a little shopping and eating. We decided to keep the weekend pretty low key and go over to Laura's house for a cookout and game night on Saturday night. We played Scatagories and I must say that Noah is pretty awful at that game, ( he is funny but awful.) Casey also decided that it was time to post a "baby bump" picture so I caved in and let her take one. This is my bump at 11 weeks. I may see a little bit of something going on but not much. From here on out Noah is going to have to be my official "bump" photographer, so I make no promises for any future pictures :)




1 comment: