Saturday, January 2, 2010

This should be interesting....


Well, hello blogger world. I thought it might be nice to start a blog that would allow my family and friends, who live out-of-town, to follow Noah and me throughout the pregnancy. I am pretty awful at keeping things like blogging up to date (even though this is my first go at blogging, I can speculate that I will probably not be very good). So, let's just see how this whole thing pans out.

In November, Noah and I were very surprised to find out that we were expecting our first child. It is not exactly what you would call a "planned" pregnancy, but we are excited, scared, nervous, anxious, and about a thousand other feelings. So far I haven't had any morning sickness, just the occasional icky feeling that typically goes away after eating something. I am 11 weeks along and I don't think that I am showing. Even though a few friends swear they can see "something", I kindly remind them that the "something" that they are referring to could just be because I haven't gone to the bathroom in 2 days day! Gross, I know! But if I am going to write this thing, I am going to be honest about what is going on. Anyway, the baby is healthy and growing like a "monster" as Noah calls it. The last ultrasound had the heart rate at 158 beats per minute and the baby was moving around like crazy. I told the ultrasound tech that it was definitely it's fathers child because Noah hasn't been able to sit still since he was born.

Not much else going on other than that. I will post the ultrasound pics and maybe a bump pic later to see if that "something" that my friends are talking about is really there.

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you two! I loved starting our family blog when I was pregnant... it is a great thing for people to stay updated with you and the baby!

    Praying for you guys... all three of you!

    PS - sounds like a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete