Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Baby,

First and foremost, let me apologize to you for eating McDonald's today. I know better than to feed you that kind of food, even if it did taste really good :) So, I'm sorry about that and will try and do much better in our future.

I have to be honest, I don't really feel like I am pregnant with you. I am not really showing and I haven't had any of the classic pregnancy symptoms. I know I should be careful what I wish for, but I can not wait to feel you move. The doctor told me I should begin to feel your movements in a couple of weeks and I am really looking forward to that. I can not wait to find out what to find out if you are a boy or a girl so I can stop calling you "lil bit". Your dad and I have picked out your name and are excited to refer to you by name. There are a lot of things that I can't wait for, but I can wait for you to develop into a healthy baby. Take your time in there and come out when you are good and ready.

Love,
Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment