Friday, January 15, 2010

Muppet Baby?

So, my brother and Noah have a history of saying that I have a "pig nose". I have denied it for years but I think they may be right. After going through some pictures of me when I was little there is definitely something a bit piggish about my nose. Maybe that is why Noah has called me "piggy higgy" for the past 6 years. (The higgy part is referring to my maiden name.)

Anyway, this morning Noah and I were talking about who we would want the baby to look like and he said that he would prefer the baby look like him at first. He said that he didn't want the baby to have a "Ms. Piggy" nose when it was little. He then preceded to tell me that I shouldn't be mad at him for making that comment because Ms. Piggy is the by far the prettiest pig he has ever seen! How sweet is he?!?! How always knows the right things to say to me!

1 comment:

  1. pppssshh i see nothing wrong with your nose :) your like a super model woman! :) (Melay)

    ReplyDelete