Monday, January 4, 2010

What our baby might look like...

Since I am on Christmas break and incredibly bored, I decided to upload a few pictures of Noah and I as kids. I wanted to give myself an idea of what our baby might look like.

This is my lovely self when I was 3. My poor child will probably be stuck with my hair. Sorry kid.


Another picture of yours truly when I was 2. I must say my outfit is something else.


This picture is of my handsome husband. He is the second from the left (how could you miss him with those cheeks?) Noah's brother Caleb is on the far left, his good friends Amanda and Allison, and his other good friend Janna. (If I am not mistaken, it looks like they are all wearing women's hats!)


The last picture is of my mom pregnant. She may kill me for putting this on there, but I needed to see what I could look like pregnant. Sadly enough, she still wears these pants :)

Sorry about the way the pictures look, I am new at this!














No comments:

Post a Comment