Sunday, January 24, 2010

My bump, my bump, my lovely lady bump...


Here is the newest picture of the "bump". The picture is courtesy of my very talented husband. There is a bit more to see in this picture vs. the previous bump photo. I am either 14 or 15 weeks along here. The Dr. said the first ultrasound the baby was measuring at 6 weeks and 3 days, but when we went back for the second ultrasound the Dr. said the baby was measuring a week bigger than expected. Noah thinks that is the best news ever because he wants his baby to be HUGE! I have to disagree with the huge baby thing. I will take a healthy, average weighing baby thank you very much. Anyway, the Dr. said that the next time we do an ultrasound we will be able to tell how far along I am with more certainty. I go back to the Dr. on February 1st so we will see.


So far, the second trimester has been just as uneventful as the first trimester. I am not complaining by any means, just looking forward to feeling my little "lemon". That is right ladies and gentlemen, it is officially the size of a lemon. Weird enough, last week it was the size of a peach. If I am not mistaken, a peach is bigger than a lemon. Who knows what the little Allen baby is up to in there!


Check back in later this week for some exciting news that has nothing (well, almost nothing) to do with the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment