Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sweetest thing ever...

I am only taking a minute to write this because I have to get back to studying for my final on Friday. I typically walk in the evenings in my neighborhood and there is always a little family in their front yard playing. The dad and mom are outside with their 3 little boys and they are playing something different every time I walk by.

On a side note:I like to think I have kept my emotions in check during this entire pregnancy (with the exceptions of a few blow ups here and there), and I thought I was going to start crying right in the middle of my walk when I heard what this little boy told his daddy.

Anyway, tonight I was walking and I put my music on pause because I wanted to hear what the little boy (who is about 4- 41/2) was saying. They were playing baseball and the dad said, "Okay, I want you to hit this one as hard as you can. I mean really hit the ball hard. Okay?"
The little boy replied with the cutest response ever! He said, "Don't you worry daddy. I am going to make you really proud of me!" I almost lost it! I can't wait to hear baby Cash say something like that to his daddy. Too precious!

1 comment: