Sunday, June 27, 2010

Surprise baby shower...

I have the best classmates in the whole world. I really do. A bunch of sleep-deprived grad students living off of student loans got together to throw me a wonderful surprise baby shower. I was completely caught off guard and was blown away by all my classmates who were a part of it. I got some wonderful things, but the most amazing thing I took away from it was realizing how blessed baby Cash is already. There are so many people that are wanting to meet him and wanting to be a part of his life. It brings tears to my eyes when I stop to think about it. I am so lucky to have the encouragement and support of so many classmates and I am so excited for them all to be a part of Cash's life.

Thank you to everyone who helped with the shower and for those who came. I am so thankful and blessed to have each of you in my life.

Erin

P.S. When my friend Matt gets around to emailing me the pics from the shower I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment