Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dear Baby Cash,

We are about to embark on the last month of it just being me and you, by ourselves in our own little world. And I have to tell you, you have been an absolute joy to carry around over the last 9 months. You have given me minimal problems and countless days of excitement and anticipation...
I can remember waiting patiently to start seeing my baby bump...and then it came.
I can remember waiting patiently to feel you move....and then you moved.
I can remember waiting patiently to find out if you were a boy or girl....well you know how that turned out.
I remember waiting patiently for the first time you would move so you daddy could feel...and then you moved for him.
And now your daddy and I are waiting patiently for your arrival....and we will continue to wait patiently until you are ready.
Don't be in any hurry to come just because of us. We want you to be good and ready. And when you are we will be here waiting on you with a childlike wonder and more love than you will know what to do with .
We love you and think and talk about you every single day.

Soon enough we will meet.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment