Sunday, June 20, 2010

One fine day???

Today was the first day that I have felt pregnant since I have actually been pregnant. I felt okay when I woke up, but as the day went on I grew really, really tired. I also had my first encounter with swollen ankles. I didn't notice anything all day and as soon as I got home and sat down to finish writing my thank you notes I look down to see the kankles of the century. Not to mention that I have been making more trips to the bathroom just to find out that hardly anything comes out. Why is it that when I go to the actual bathroom to go pee not much happens, but when I am sitting in bed studying and sneeze, what should happen in the bathroom instead transpires in the bed?? I know it's gross, but after how I have felt today I just don't care. But on a more positive note, if you ever need to know where the bathroom is in any place or room, just ask me. I seem to have a 6th sense for this these days :)

Good thing tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment