Thursday, June 10, 2010

Water works...

Well... it happened. I have done so well these 33 (almost 34) weeks and I thought I might make it my entire pregnancy with no issues. I was sitting up in bed the other night studying and I sneezed. And yes.... I peed a little. I haven't had this happen since that one incident quite a few months back (you know what I am talking about). Anyway, I sneezed. As soon as I felt it happen I got up, uttered a minor curse word, and waddled to the bathroom. Noah asked me what was wrong. I gave him a stern look and told him very matter of factly, "I peed on myself!" He could not help but laugh at me, but he learned from the last time this happened and said, "Well that's okay." He also had to throw in a, "That's a little gross."

Looks like you can teach an old dog new tricks!

P.S. This happened about 2 weeks ago and it hasn't happened since. (I just felt the need to share that in case someone thought it was an everyday thing or something.)

1 comment:

  1. it gets much worse AFTER delivery!! i did good until about 36 weeks and then after delivery it has been pretty bad, especially when you are walking to the bathroom you just let go ahead of time!!

    ReplyDelete