Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Baby Cash update...

This picture is of Cash and I apologize for the terrible quality. If you look close you can see his sweet little face (its a profile picture).
2 weeks ago, Noah and I went to the Dr. to have an ultrasound to see how baby Cash was growing. It was so great to get to see him again and I was really excited for Noah to see him because he hasn't been able to go to an ultrasound since week 12 or something.
Everything looked great! He has 2 eyes, ears, hands, feet, and kidneys! 4 chambers in his little beating heart and a lot of hair. I didn't think that you could even see hair in an ultrasound, but the technician said he has a good amount of hair already. (I have to admit, Noah and I are really curious about what color his hair will be). The technician also broke some news to us that made Noah one happy papa! She informed us that Cash has big "boy parts". When she told us this, I looked over at Noah and he had the biggest grin on his face. She also told us that Cash has big cheeks! How cute!
This picture is of Cash's umm...boy parts. As a future mom, I can promise that I won't post any more pics of his "goodies", but since he isn't here yet I figured, "What the heck?" If you look close you can see the little arrow pointing to his "taters" as Noah calls them. Only 6 more weeks and we get to meet him. Ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment