Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My baby daddy is so funny...

Noah and I were talking about packing my bag for the hospital and what I should pack and wear and blah blah blah. He refers to my hospital bag as my "to go bag". Like I am planning on what meal I am going to bring with me to the hospital.

The conversation continued...

Me: What are you going to wear? Angie (my sister-in-law) told me about Caleb (Noah's brother) wearing a plain white t-shirt to the hospital. When they took Luke's (my little nephew) footprints, they put his little feet on Caleb's white shirt. Then when they had Brady (my other little nephew) he wore the same shirt and put his footprints on it as well. Would you want to do something like that?
Noah: I am probably just going to wear scrubs.
Me: I don't think you have to wear scrubs unless I have a C-Section.
Noah: Oh really?!? Good, I was afraid if I had to wear scrubs then all of the ladies at the hospital would think I was McDreamy or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment