Monday, January 10, 2011

Look who's a big boy...

This is Mr. Cash while shopping for our national championship menu this afternoon. He absolutely loves sitting in the cart and being able to see what is going on around him.
It is such a bittersweet feeling to see my little baby getting so big and doing bigger boy things. But at the same time, I am not sure that I am ready for him to be such a big boy.

Cash turns 6 months later this month.

I think I may have a private, short, and pitiful cry to myself on that day.

On a different note about "big" boy. Cash is too big for his Bumbo seat. As a a matter of fact, whenever he sits in it he gets stuck. When I go to lift him out of it, the Bumbo seat stays attached to Cash's behind. Poor kid. So, we have graduated to high chairs. We use them at home and when we go out in public to eat.
He loves it.
Until next time,
E

1 comment:

  1. umm... Avery is 2 and can still sit in a Bumbo. Cash is a beast! :)

    ReplyDelete