Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dear Baby...

Over the past couple of weeks (notice that is how almost all of the blogs are starting because I am ridiculously behind) you have been taking "big boy baths", as I call them.

Not because you are big, I mean....you are, but because you sit up all by yourself and you are starting to play in the tub. Your most favorite thing to do is eat the wash cloth, dip it in the water, and eat it again.

I love the age you are at right now. We have an absolute blast and the milestones and accomplishments that you are reaching make me so proud to be your momma. At the same time I am fighting back feelings of bitter-sweetness. I want you to grow big, happy, and healthy.... just not too fast baby.
I love you and can't wait for your bath tonight!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: