Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at Nonni and Grandudes...

After we had Christmas at our house on Christmas morning, we loaded up and trucked over to my parents house. We opened presents and had a huge breakfast, complete with eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy. (Have I mentioned how much I love breakfast? Well, I do.)Anyway, we opened presents and Cash actually stayed awake for it this time. Probably because he napped through opening presents at our house Christmas morning. My mom, Nonni, brother, Uncle Patrick, and my dad, Grandude (he hasn't decided on a name yet so this is what I have resprted to calling him) were all there and we had a really fun time opening presents.

Isn't it funny how when you have a kid you stop taking pictures of yourself and your other family members? Almost every picture I took was of Cash and he could care less if he is in any pics.

I mean, he is really reaching to get that present.

Nonni posing for pictures... please note the movie Braveheart in the background. Very good movie.

Again, I really think he would prefer to eat the paper rather than play with the toy.
Cash's big presents this year will be ones that he appreciates later in life. Between Noah and me and my parents Cash got 8 NFL jerseys. That's right, I said 8 jerseys. He got Sam Bradford, Adrian Peterson, Peyton Manning, Wes Welker, Drew Brees, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams, and Brian Cushing. Somehow or another, Noah knows people who can get each jersey personalized "To Cash" and signed by the player. We will get them framed for him and one day he will be able to look at them and appreciate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment