Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dear baby,

'Lil buddy, you experienced your first snow today. You didn't really pay much attention to it, but one day you will be begging me to go outside and play in it. It wasn't very much snow, not even enough to stick to the ground. But it was snow. And it did fall. And it was your first time to see it.

And wouldn't you know it? I didn't get a single picture of you watching in wonder as it gently drifted to the ground. It is supposed to snow again early this next week, so I will get a picture for you.

I seriously cannot wait until we are able to stay home from school because of a snow day. And we will play in it all day long and only come inside to drink hot chocolate and warm up by the fire before going back outside to take on the winter bliss.

I love you and all of our future memories.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment