Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cash's baby dedication...

On December 12th of this year, our family participated in the baby dedication at our church. Baby dedication is not baptism. That is a decision that Cash will make when he is older. Baby dedication is Noah and I making a commitment to raise Cash in a Godly home and do what we can to guide him to make the decision to accept Jesus as his Savior.
The people at church told us that they would have a professional taking pictures when we walked across stage. So... I didn't bring my camera and just thought I would get the pictures from the church when they were developed.

Well... apparently the professional who was taking the pictures only took 1 picture of all the families. Of course, I was barely even in our picture. Oh well. The most important person of the morning, Cash Ryan, was in the picture and that is all that matters.

This is Cash with his pastor, Pastor Clark. Please note Cash's outfit. The plaid pants and sweater vest were chosen by none other than Noah. I, for the record, did not care for the outfit. But, being the good wife that I am I let him pick his outfit out because he asked me if he could and told me how important it was to him.

That will be the last time I let that happen.

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment