Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to Angie...

While we were down in Houston celebrating Christmas with Noah's family, we also had a chance to celebrate the birthday of one of my sister-in-laws. She turned the big 3-0!! That's right, she is 30 but doesn't look a day over 22 if you ask me. We went to eat dinner at one of our favorite places to eat, Gringos!! Great mexican food and great company. It doesn't get much better than that.

Angie and I talk on the phone at least once every day or so. Sometimes we have really important things to talk about and sometimes we have nothing important to say. We just really enjoy each others conversations and love talking about everything and anything. She is a professinal sounding board and is great to bounce ideas and thoughts off of. She occupies a spot on my list of people to call when I am having a hard day or when something is going on with Cash and I am not sure what exactly I should do (I mean she is a mother of 3 boys under the age of 5). Happy birthday to one of the best sister-in-laws a person could ask for.

Here is to many more!
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment