Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Houston...

The weeks leading up to Christmas were a bit stressful. I had finals for two weeks and then we had family come in town for Cash's baby dedication. And despite everyone saying, "Don't worry about cleaning." or, "Don't worry about entertaining us." it is kinda hard not to. So, after Cash was dedicated on Sunday Noah's parents offered to take Cash to Houston with them so I could concentrate on my last week of finals. It was incredibly thoughtful and incredibly hard. It helped me so much because I was able to study like I needed to and not worry about taking care of Cash. The hit the road Monday with my little man and I didn't see him again until late Thursday night. It was really hard for me, but I know that his family enjoyed being able to spend time with him.

We had Christmas early so that we could celebrate with Noah's family and still be able to do Christmas with my family and Christmas at our home on Christmas morning.

Here are some pics from the festivities...

Cash and daddy waiting patiently to open presents... please note Cash not taking his eyes off the presents under the tree.

Cash is modeling the shirt he got from his great grandma, Mamaw.



Cash sitting atop his present from Noah's parents, Yaya and Big Papi. They got Cash his big boy car seat because the car carrier is getting a bit "snug" for Cash's big self.

We had a blast down in Houston and were really sad to leave. Thank you to everyone for Cash's presents and for a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment