Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What is going on here...

So I have recently been getting a bigger and bigger bump. Nothing too big, but definitly more noticable to me and Noah. On Saturday I noticed something that caught me completely off gaurd. My belly button is starting to head in the WRONG direction! It is not a complete outie, but it is for sure not the innie it used to be. That is one thing that I never really thought about before becoming pregnant (another is giving up raw cookie dough, which I absolutely love). I have already googled that my belly button should go back into it's normal place once I have the baby, but I have to say I am a bit upset that my belly button has foresaken me. I used to think it was so cute on all the pregnant mommy's I saw (and to be quite honest, it still is) but it is a little different when the change is taking place on my body.

I can only imagine what other alterations my body has in store for me over the next 4 months :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl. The belly button is the least of your worries. If you aren't already, you need to get some vitamin E oil or some other form of skin oil or lotion to help decrease the chance for stretch marks. Apply it daily to your lower back above your hips, all around the outside and inside of your upper thigh and hips, buttocks, and especially your belly. It might not hurt to do your chest to. Those babies will get bigger!! (Sad thing is is it's only a tease. They deflate afterwards!)I didn't do this with my chitlins and, although they aren't bad, I have some and now I wish I would have taken the advice I was given and used the oil. There's no getting rid of them really and when you tan they turn white. I just say that they are my war stripes from a 9 month long war I fought and I won and was given the medal of honor called "Mommy". Best thing I've ever done.

    ReplyDelete