Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I won't let you win...


Dear pregnancy,

Over the past three days you have been the major culprit in me not feeling well. I am not sick or ill, but I feel like you are causing my body to turn on me. I have felt lethargic, unproductive, uncoordinated and unattractive. Not to mention whenI rolled my ankle the other day while running, which was quite embarrassing considering there was about 20 people around that were staring at me like I was drunk. Oh yeah, and who can forget the very intense pain that I feel in my foot every time I take a step? This must stop. I will not allow you to make me feel this way anymore. I am taking back control over my body and my feelings! So there! Thank you for treating me so well over the first 21 weeks of pregnancy and I would really appreciate it if that pregnancy would kindly return!

Erin

1 comment: