Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drumroll please.....

This weekend we traveled to the great state of Texas for the unveiling of our little Allen banana. We decided to do the cake cutting on Saturday night so we could take a tour of NASA in the morning and get pedicures in the afternoon (much needed on my part), while the boys played golf. We decided to keep it low key and grill burgers for dinner and eat outside at Noah's parents house. Then it was time to cut the cake.
A woman named Mrs. Joy made a cake for us with little blue and pink question marks on it and one large question mark in the middle that she made with pink and blue fondant mixed. Noah took one knife and I took another and we met in the middle of the cake. It is crazy the uncertainty that went through my mind right before we made the cut. We cut into the cake and low and behold.....it was blue! That's right, a little boy.

Of course, Noah was thrilled! I love this picture of his reaction when we saw the blue cake.


We couldn't be happier to be having a little dude. We have some names that we have been throwing around since we found out we were expecting but have not settled on one yet.
This last picture is of me and my sister-in-law Angie! She is expecting her 3rd boy in August, so family get-togethers should be so much fun with all of these boys running around. We are just showing off our bumps!


3 comments:

  1. I have been stalking your blog with anticipation of whether it was a he or she growing in that sweet belly! Congrats, EVERYONE is having boys!!! I am so happy for you!!! You should do a name poll, I love hearing all of the name ideas. Before you know it, he will be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics :) How cool :) You and Angie look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete