Monday, March 22, 2010

Dear baby boy,

In a matter of moments you went from being our little baby to our baby boy! I cannot tell you how excited and proud we are to be your parents! Now that we know that you are a boy, I couldn't imagine it any other way. You are going to take us on so many adventures! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us as you grow into a young man. It makes me so happy (and a bit scared) to know that I will raising a son that might possibly take after your daddy!

I still am having a hard time coming to terms that I am going to be your mom! I mean, it is becoming more real to me that you are a growing little baby boy inside my belly. I can feel you more and more and your kicks are getting stronger, but I am not sure it has set in that eventually you will be be born and that we are actually going to have to take care of you. It is exciting to think about, but scary and intimidating at the same time.

We love you and are getting closer to your name, I promise!
Your mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment