Friday, March 5, 2010

The results are in...



And we are having an.....envelope? Yep, we had our appointment on Wednesday and the Dr said that she could see the parts she needed to see! She wrote down "the results" on a piece of paper and printed a few pics with the baby's "parts" and sealed it in an envelope. So, technically we could know what we are having right now, but we are going to mail the envelope to the nice woman who is making our cake. Don't get me wrong, I have been a bit tempted to open it since it has been sitting on my counter and staring me in the face but I like the idea of waiting to find out with family and friends!

On another note, the baby is looking great and she has no complaints about the way it is developing! I couldn't be happier to hear it! The baby has it's fingers and toes and stomach and kidneys and a heart with four chambers and "parts" of course. Here is a pic of the baby that the Dr. gave us. Who do you think it looks like???? I am not quite sure yet.

In one week we will stop calling our lil baby and it and finally reveal a name! Can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely has the Allen nose!! ~Aunt Yay Yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, it looks like it might actually have an upper lip so Baby A definitely gets that from your side of the family! :-) ~Aunt Yay Yay

    ReplyDelete