Sunday, March 7, 2010

20 weeks down...


Well here we are, 20 weeks later! Man, time has flown by. I have exactly zero accomplished in preparation for this little baby, but that will hopefully change after this weekend! I am getting really excited to find out what we are having so that I can finally start buying things and feeling somewhat prepared. Noah and I have talked about what we think the baby is but neither one of us has a clue or a feeling about it. This picture was taken by the wonderfully talented photographer, Noah. He is now booking photo shoots if anyone is interested! Yeah right! (But please keep in mind that this picture is following a big bowl of chili and a few cookies:) I didn't do a frontal pic because I don't think I am ready to show off my uncooperative belly button just yet. As previously mentioned in another post, it is not an outie yet but it is slowly making it that way!

2 comments:

  1. Erin im so glad you are sharing the cake cutting with ur family it is very special and will always be remembered....cant wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete