Sunday, March 28, 2010

23 weeks...

Just a few bump pics to update. I am 23 weeks today and little man and I are doing good. I think we have decided on a name but we are going to think about it for a few more days before we officially name him! After the trip to Houston, I think my belly exploded! It got much larger in a matter of 2 days. I have taken to leggings because they are super comfortable. No maternity clothes yet, I think I am enjoying the challenge of finding creative ways of using all of my pre-pregnancy clothes. You can probably see my belly button from the pic below rearing it's little head. Still not ready to show the full "frontal" of the button yet :)On a much different note! Duke men's basketball team are going to the Final Four!!!! This next part is for our son:
Hey kid, Just so you know you are being born into a family who are huge Duke fans. I think you will be able to tell from the attire your daddy wore for the game tonight! And yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a Duke pacifier that your daddy has in his mouth. We bought that for you so you would be ready for basketball season next year! (Don't worry, I will sanitize that pacifier before you use it.)

And as I write this, my Sooners just beat Notre Dame! They are going to the Elite Eight! So proud of those girls. Good luck to both of my teams!

No comments:

Post a Comment