Friday, February 5, 2010

Whew...

It has been a busy couple of weeks and I am happy to report that we have officially moved into our new home! So, the easy part is over :) I know that is supposed to be the hardest, but I am the worlds worst decorator! It is going to take some time and coordination on my part to make this house look like the home that we want. I wish I were as talented as some women but it is just not so. Plus, I am in school everyday and when I get home the last thing I want to do is think about decorating (Except the baby's room, I don't mind decorating that.) Noah won't let me post any pics of the house until it is officially "done", but we will see what I can sneak by him. Keep checking back for some pics of the outside of the house and for Duke the dog learning how to use his doggy door, which I am sure one day will have my crawling baby going through it!

P.S. I just got a phone call from Noah as I was writing this. He told me that he just saw our future son! I asked him what he was talking about and he told me that as he was driving through an elementary school zone there was a little boy with his pants down peeing on a tree in plain sight. Noah said he was proud of that little boy and actually cheered for him while he was in his truck. Lord, help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment