Sunday, February 14, 2010

17 week update...

Not much to update on this Valentine's Day. I am 17 weeks today and the baby is the size of an onion (not my favorite veggie, but oh well). I feel great and am looking forward to this weekend . I get to cross something off of my bucket list :) Here is a picture that Noah took tonight of my bumpity bump. It's growing and I am still getting used to squeezing in my jeans. I am bound and determined to stay in my clothes for as long as I can. We will see how long that lasts!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!! You may not want to hear this but if you wanted to know the gender you could totally go find out at "A Glimpse Before and After". It's an ultrasound place off I-35 in Moore. They do gender checks and could totally do one on you by now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...what was the bucket list item??
    Aunt YayYay

    ReplyDelete