Sunday, February 7, 2010

4 months and counting...

Today I am 4 months along with this little baby! The 4 months have flown by but crept along at the same time. I am ready find out if it is an X or a Y chromosome, but I still enjoy the unknown of what the gender could be. (I am pretty sure that on one of our next babies we will wait to find out the gender until it is born :) We have the "big" ultrasound on March 4Th, but we are going to wait until March 13thish until we actually find out what we are having.

This morning, Noah and I skipped the early service at church to lay in bed for an extra hour and play our little avocado some music to celebrate making it to 4 months. It listened to Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Johnny Cash, Dave Matthews Band, and about a dozen other artists.

Oh yeah, we had the most exciting moment happen to us the other night. I was laying in bed and I put my hand on the bottom of my stomach and felt this big knot. I yelled for Noah to come in there. He felt the knot and we both decided that the knot we were feeling was out little baby. Whether it was or it wasn't, who knows, but we like to think the baby was trying to introduce itself to us :) Such a crazy and awesome moment wrapped in one. All we could say was, "Well hello little baby!" Crazy!

1 comment: