Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear Baby,

I felt you! Oh my gosh, I felt you. I had no idea that would be what you would feel like. I have been told that it would feel like a butterfly floating around and they were right! It is such an odd but remarkable feeling. I though I might have been feeling you all week, but I thought that you were just gas or something :) I have been waiting to feel you for so long, and you did not disappoint. I just wanted to say thank you for being so gentle and so rewarding. I wish your daddy could feel what I feel, but I guess that is just reserved for me and you!

I love you and can't wait to feel you move around again (except tomorrow around 1:00 because I have a neuro exam and that could be a bit distracting), but any other time is great.

I love you,
Your mom

P.S. Please keep in my that as you get bigger, I can still feel you and you don't have to kick that hard. Thanks kiddo!

No comments:

Post a Comment