Friday, February 12, 2010

A sneak peak...

We just got our Internet set up yesterday, so I haven't been able to update this thing very much. Sorry :) We are pretty well adjusted to living in a new home and loving every minute of it. Here is a pic of the outside of the house (with Duke the dog guarding it of course).

Since I am not supposed to post pics of the inside of the house until it is done (which could be a few years) I snuck these pictures in without telling Noah. This is the living room with the fireplace and TV.

And last but not least, this is Noah relaxing in his "man cave", or living room as I like to call it. Since we have the little one on the way and I think a guest room is vitally important (where else are you all going to stay when you come and help me with the baby??), his "man cave" was pushed to the living room. Oh well, I need to be studying anyways, not watching TV. Also, please don't mind the mess in the dining room, we are still in the process of moving people.

Other than that things are good. I will post a bump pic later tonight or tomorrow. It has grown a good amount since my last pic and me jeans are starting to get a bit tight. Well, I guess that means I get to go shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment