Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dear Baby Cash,

If all goes according to plan we will get to meet you in one short week. We will finally get to stop guessing what you will look like... What color of hair you will have... What color of eyes you will have. All the little mysteries and wonders that kept us guessing for 9 months will all be answered and we can't wait. It is hard for me to understand how I can already love you so much and never have actually met you. If I love you this much now I am scared to know how I will feel the first time they place you in my arms. I am going to miss it being just me and you because that is all it has been over the last 9 months, but I can not tell you how excited I am for your dad to meet you. You are all he talks about these days. He says, "I am going to do ______ with my boy. And I am going to talk to Cash about _______. I can't wait until me and Cash can_____." You will never know how happy you make us, but we will try and show you and tell you every day. I can't wait for the first moment we get to see you. I am almost certain that you are going to take my very breath away.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment