Monday, July 5, 2010

Surprise baby shower at school


Here are some of the pictures from the surprise baby shower my awesome classmates threw me a couple of weeks ago. I still am blown away at the generosity and support that I get from the people in my class every day. I won't be seeing any of them for a month and that seems way too long! The above pic is of the most of the PT and OT class that came to the shower.

How cute is this 'lil cowboy cake?!? It was super yummy too!

I loved the fact that they threw me a "surprise" shower, but I wish I didn't look like death.

Some of my good friends from school. From left to right: Kim, Danielle, me, Emily and Sally.

I loved present time but I am so awkward and I get so nervous




How cute is this OU polo onesie?? Thanks Danielle. I loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment