Monday, July 5, 2010

Nursery done...check...(maybe)

I am pretty sure the Mr. Cash's nursery is done. Finished. Complete. We are going to install a fan in his room within the next few days so the poor kid doesn't sweat like crazy when he's in there. Again, I am sorry for the quality of the pictures but an iPhone can only do so much. I will hopefully be getting my new camera this weekend or next but I am thinking I need it pretty quick.
Here is his dresser with his changing pad that has rustic stars on it. (I know you guys have already seen the mirror but I had to show it again. I'm just so proud of it!)


What a terrible pic! This is his window with brown curtains and a rope hanging above it.

This is the wall behind his crib with one of his shelves that holds his books.

This would be his other shelf that has a picture frame, stuffed horse and his little cowboy boots.
Here is his crib with his letters above it. The woman who made them did an awesome job and matched the colors and the designs from his bedding perfectly on the letters. I wish I would have gotten them a little bigger, but what do you do?

1 comment:

  1. Aahh, Erin, everything looks great! Can't wait for the big day!

    ReplyDelete