Thursday, July 8, 2010

No news is good news...right?

I had my Dr.'s appt today and there was really no change in anything. I am a bit torn about it because I finally feel like I am ready to meet my young man, but I also know that to follow through on my plan for school, Cash needs to stay in there until his due date. So I guess I am okay with the progress (or lack there of) for the time being. I did change from being 0% effaced to being 30% effaced (whatever that means).

I have been feeling pretty good for being on my feet for 7-8 hours a day. No swelling and I have not been all that tired when I get home. I do have a lot of work for school before Cash arrives, but I would rather get all my school things done so I can spend the full 3 weeks with Cash before I go back to school.

I guess now we are just playing the waiting game....

No comments:

Post a Comment