Sunday, July 8, 2012

A long overdue update on Cash $...

This post is long overdue. And I mean long overdue. So let's just jump right into it...

Cash, you turn 2 this month. Holy cow, this thing has gone by fast. Here are a few things you doing and into right now:

  • Saying all of your ABC's
  • Counting to 13
  • Singing "Row row row your boat", "Itsy bitsy spider", "Twinkle twinkle little star", and a ton of other songs that you hear on Nonni's cd in her car
  • Repeating EVERYTHING. 
  • You love baseball, golf, swimming, basketball,mowing, and an other sport you can mimic that is on tv
  • You still love to watch "Shrek" and "Narnia"
  • You love to run. And run. And run. You run a mile and half without stopping
  • You are very polite and say "thank you"most of the time
  • You like to water the plants and help daddy and grandude outside
  • You are very helpful and if asked to do something, 8 times out of 10 you will do it
  • You eat everything. You aren't very picky. The only thing you don't really like is celery
  • You really like to perform and dance for people. And you are quite the little dancer
  • You are gentle with all babies and animals.
  • You don't really hit or bite, but you have started this thing of pulling hair on occasion
  • You love to sleep with Boomer
  • You love to walk around with your golf clubs or new bat
  • You started Mother's Day Out and seem to be loving it

Just doing fireworks with daddy on the 4th of July at the golf course, which you ask to go to every day...



Your first day of school with you Batman backpack that your Auntie got you...


Sleeping in the car, which is a rarity...


Hahahahaha, how could I not love this pic???

You are growing and turning into such a sweet little boy. You amaze me every single day with something new you do. You make me laugh, frustrate me, love me, bug me, and make my world go around. You ask me to dance and try to twirl me. You kiss me all the time and tell me how pretty I am. You like to play with my hair and tell me that "Mommy's hair is pretty". You tell me all the time, "Mommy, I need to talk to you". You like to lay down in mommy's bed. You crack me up when you sing your version of Boomer Sooner with your finger in the air. 

I just love you. As simple and as easy as that.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment