Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Dear Cash,

We danced again tonight. I love that no matter how old you are getting, you still ask to dance with me. And dance we did. And mommy cried. 

Maybe I am just a little more emotional these days due to your baby sister being in my belly. Or maybe its just that you are so terribly sweet and asked me like a perfect gentleman to "Hold mommy's hand" while you looked up and smiled at me. And then you sat in my arms and rubbed my back and asked me to sing to you. It amazes me how much and deeply I love you. And how happy you make me. And how much you love me. You are mine and I am yours. In that moment when we are dancing, the world around us stops and it is just us. And I am not sure I could be any happier.

Just thought you should know that.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment