Tuesday, July 31, 2012

'Lil bit's crib...

'Lil bit is what Noah has taken to calling our daughter. I don't mind it  until we are settled on how to spell her name. We have the first and middle name picked out, just still debating on how we want to spell it. 

I digress...

This weekend, my mom, Cash and I went to Dallas to look for a crib. My mom is so terribly generous and has offered to buy her crib (just like she did Cash's). So sweet! So we made a girls (and Cash's) weekend trip to Dallas and the hunt began.

Cash was more excited than anyone. He just kept saying "I find sissy a bed!!!!" louder and louder in each store we went to. So cute.

Anyway, here is the bed we picked for her. It is in an antique white with a more sanded and antiqued finish than this picture. And is convertible to a toddler bed.

Thank you again Mom. We appreciate it more than you know.

Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment