Sunday, July 29, 2012

Another trip down memory lane...

Since the weather has been anything but cool, I have been searching for things for Cash to do... inside. And as most people with a 2 year old can attest, keeping a toddler happy indoors only lasts so long. So, I called in some resources. Some older, very reliable, and very understanding resources. And off to the basketball gym we went. 

Last fall we went to my cousin Dillyn's basketball game at Westmoore, my old high school. I snapped a picture of Cash in my old high school gym and was so happy I was able to capture that moment. 


 Here are some pictures from Cash's trip down mommy's memory lane. I'm not sure he will ever fully understand the memories and experiences that I had in this gym. But hopefully, one day, he will experience a similar opportunity that helps to shape the person he will ultimately become.

One day he will bored with all of mommy's stories...but today was not that day.
Just dreaming...


Very happy moment for me...
Check the form. Not bad for a 2 year old
Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment