Sunday, May 30, 2010

The great debate...

Okay people, I am enlisting the help of all mom's or really anyone with an opinion. I am at the point that I am looking into what kind of diaper bag I want to use. Of course, like many other aspects of pregnancy and motherhood, I have no idea what to look for or what I will need. Below are some possibilities that I like, but I don't know if they are practical ideas or just stylish.

This one is from Dwell Studio. I am pretty sure I want a big bag so that I can keep lots of things in it,as well as any and all school books or things that I may need to put in it.


This one is from skip hop. They have different colors but I think this is the bag that I liked the best from their website.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Erin


4 comments:

  1. A couple of things: 1. Just like with any purse, you will probably try on a few and finally figure out exactly what you need about the time your baby is walking! 2. Any diaper bag with many pockets is great. Especially the kind with dividers inside...spare clothes in one compartment, diapers and wipes on the opposite, and ointments, medicine, or binkies in middle zipper worked well for me. Also, just my opinion, since you asked...you're more than likely gonna want the sweet baby stuff seperate from your books-i did. Don't know why. Just did! Good thing is you won't need a purse for the next two years or so, because you can double duty your diaper bag for that. Was that too much info?! I feel strongly! :) Good luck! PS The second one is SOO cute!! The first one looks like the black hole lives inside and it might get frustrating looking for the small stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, but anothe thing you can think about is to buy some big bags, like big purses too. Then you have options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll just have to figure out what works for you...I do recommend lots of pockets though. Also, put the extra change of clothes (for Cash!) in a qallon-size baggie in case of those unfortunate (& untimely) spills in the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an Eddie Bauer back pack diaper bag, and loved it. I liked it because I could put it on my back and have both hands free for the baby. Plus, Denny didn't mind carrying it because it wasn't girly. :) Both of the ones you picked up are cute, too. Just whichever is the most comfortable for you, becauase they do get heavy!

    ReplyDelete