Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby shower in Houston...

This weekend in Houston my awesome sister-in-law Angie and great friend Casey threw me a baby shower to the stars. These two girls do not miss one single detail and I could not have asked for a more perfect shower. Everything was planned to perfection and they know the best way to my heart: ICE CREAM! As you can see from the pics, there was an ice cream bar, cupcakes, coconut punch...just about everything you could ask for. Noah came at the very beginning of the shower to see everyone and to say thank you for all of the wonderful gifts that we got (well...he also ate some ice cream). Here are some pictures from the shower taken by the oh so fabulous Casey!














This was the only guy who was secure enough in himself to stay for the shower. This is Carter and he was a sweet angel during the whole thing. He didn't make one single peep (hint..hint..Take some notes Cash.)

By the way, I could be the worst person in the world at opening presents in front of people. I make the most awful faces and am horrible at trying to act surprised. If you have been or are coming to a shower, please accept my apologies now for my awkward faces.







This is me and one of the hostest with the mostest Angie.
This is the other hostest with the mostestCasey or Aunt CiCi as she will be known.

Thank you so much to Casey and Angie for all of the hard work and detail you put into the shower. It was perfect and I had an amazing time. To all who attended, thank you so much for coming and for your incredibly thoughtful gifts. Noah and I appreciate it more than you know!
Thank you again,
Noah, Erin and Cash





















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment