Friday, May 21, 2010

30 or so week check up...

Yesterday I had an appointment with the Dr. and everything is looking good. The doc said his heartbeat is great, my blood pressure was 100/60, and I actually lost 2 pounds. I don't really know how that happened, but the doctor said that she was not too concerned. Noah was in the room and he mentioned to the doctor that he was concerned that Cash may be too small, keep in mind that Noah wants a 9 pound baby, so the doctor scheduled an ultrasound during our next appointment. So....in 2 weeks we get to see the size of our baby boy! We are super excited, especially Noah because he hasn't had a chance to see his son since our 12 week ultrasound. I can't wait to see how big he is and see a recent picture of him.

I was instructed by the doctor to increase the amount of protein that I eat and to maybe indulge in a Braum's milkshake. I mean, those are the doctors orders so I have to go with what she says. I think I will indulge in that milkshake tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment