Thursday, September 5, 2013

Our newest "home"...

We started building our new home in April of this year and I have been just short of horrible of taking pictures of the progress. Not sure why, because this is something that I really think would have been neat to document. But...nonetheless, I failed. 

Some pictures I have taken are of the scriptures that I wrote on the walls in our home. I love the idea that these will be a part of our family foundation, as well as the literal foundation of our home. 



Hebrews 13:2 (In the entryway)
Do no forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it.  

Presley's Room
I am the daughter of a King who is not moved by the world, for my God is with me and goes before me. I do not fear because I am His. (Also, written but you can't see it 1 Peter 3:3-4)

Proverbs 22:6 (Cash's Room)
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.

Matthew 4:4 (The Kitchen)
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God"

Psalm 4:8 (Master Bedroom)
I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 91:11 (The second entry to the house)
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

This is how excited Presley is for the new house...

And this is Cash's excitement! He can't wait to be in his new room...



No comments:

Post a Comment