Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Sunday...




I love my weekends. And I mean love my weekends. Time off. Time with my kiddos. Time with my husband. Time to catch up on everything that didn't get done during the week. Just time. 

Occasionally, we pack a big day into our weekends. A day full of activities and things. Here is a glimpse into one of our Sundays...together. One of my most favorite times...


Getting ready for church in our "My Church is Kind of a Big Deal" matching shirts...

Love them...

Lunch at The Mont... A must eatery in Norman...

He was so excited that the stadium was open. He felt so special being the only one in there...

Boomer Sooner kiddos...

And of course, a little shopping on campus corner for mommy...

A little backyard baseball with Grandude...

And of course P has to cheer on her bubba...

Nothing in this world makes me happier than spending time with my family. It's funny because anytime I ask my dad what he wants for his birthday or Christmas or any occasion, he always says "I just want the family to be together". I used to think that was so lame. I mean, come on! Who doesn't want presents? 
But I am beginning to think my dad was on to something. Something really special... 

No comments:

Post a Comment